the very best from independent music podcasting

2/25/2005

A call for feedback

The Reader has been up and running for a few weeks now, and I would really like to know if anyone is reading it and, if you are, what comments or suggestions you have. I particularly want to hear your opinions about format, article length, and frequency of publication, but please don't feel you have to limit your comments to those topics. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with me, have praise or criticism for the Reader, whatever...I want to hear from you.

Please leave any comments you have by clicking on the comment link at the end of this post, or you can send me an email or contact me using Skype or AIM using the links in the sidebar. You can also go back and leave comments on the reviews of Lorenzo's Music and Gidgets Ga-Ga.

Jason is taking a well-deserved break, so there was no Insomnia Radio podcast last night. One way or another, though, there will be a new edition of the Sleepless Reader here on Tuesday. Stay tuned for more details!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deniz said...

This site is good times. 's that simple.

2/28/2005 10:05 PM

 
Blogger kelly said...

Looks good to me. Don't get discouraged.

Me

3/01/2005 7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home